CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 09, 2007

FLUENCY EX.1

One of my dreams when i was young was to be a doctor. The main reason is to help people who are suffering of sickness. There are other reasons, for example, it is a respected job, you can get a good salary, and people can't live without doctors. On the other hand, there are some negative points. For example when someone has a dangerous disease and I can't help, that work makes me feel I'm useless. Another negative point is when I do my best to treat a patient, then one of his/her family said that you killed him/her. Some people don't know that doctors like to see them fine, in a good health and in a good mood. Furthermore I would hate when some patient comes late and says, help me, and I can't do anything for him/her. In my opinion the most stressful thing would be when someone died in front of me.

0 comments: