CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The most stressful aspect of taking the TOEFL

The most stressful aspect of taking the TOEFL is sleeping. If you have to take the TOEFL then you will have a problem with sleeping the night before taking the TOEFL because you are thinking about the TOEFL. When I took the TOEFL the first time I had many problems but the most stressful problem was with sleeping. I was thinking about how hard it is and how I’ll do on it. After the TOEFL I went to sleep and I forgot everything about it. The second time I took it I felt less stress than the first time. I wasn’t thinking about it. I just think that I’ll do my best. I didn’t have to think about how hard or easy it is. Now I didn’t have stress before the TOEFL or after it because I just thought, that I would do my best. I didn’t care if I did good or bad on it because I did what I could do and that was my best.

0 comments: