CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Stress of CESL students and Me

CESL students have a lot of stress. The most stressful part is how much time they need to spend in CESL and go into SIUC. Because most students want to study in an American university and they need to pass their TOEFL scores and CESL classes, the university will accept their application. Some students can pass but some students can’t; this is a CESL student’s most stressful thing. My big stressful thing is talking with American people by using English, because I sometimes don’t understand what they say. One time I lost my luggage in the airport; I had no idea how to do anything. I was nervous, and tried to find an easy way to connect with them and find a way to deal with my luggage problem. It drove me crazy. Now I don't get my luggage back and I still need to wait for 4 weeks to get the result of my luggage.

By Jeremy

0 comments: